We currently have the following position(s) open:
Regional Development Manager
The Regional Development Manager will be responsible for prospecting, establishing, and growing successful relationships with legal professionals to drive incremental revenue for Multi Funding’s pre-settlement business.
You will be responsible for selling Multi Funding’s legal funding services by encouraging legal professionals to refer their clients to Multi Funding. You will grow revenues by prospecting for new accounts and expanding your base of existing customers across your region. In addition, you will be responsible for participating in the day-to-day operations of processes to enhance customer experiences, play an active role utilizing our proprietary Segue Software, and work as an advocate for our family of businesses.
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Prospect, qualify, and “sell “legal funding solutions to the legal profession.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly performance objectives
- Establish and enhance best in class client relationships
- Provide functional leadership in market and represent Multi Funding at industry events
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a cross functional team
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years experience in a legal funding environment.
- Proven ability to build your customer base by actively prospecting new clients, closing leads and a destination for partner and customer referrals
- Solid business acumen and familiarity with legal services
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Driven and motivated
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel within the region
- Ability to speak a foreign language is desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 8-week startup salary with an aggressive commission structure that is uncapped.
- Comprehensive benefits plan including subsidized medical, paid vacation and 401k
- Very supportive, team-oriented environment
- A fun, fast and entrepreneurial company without corporate red tape